M1chelle

Default Trying to create a form template for pre-printed PO Forms (Carbon)

Okay. I've got the form in word and have entered all of the form fields I
need. I renamed the formfields to something I would understand (ex: bkDate,
bkCompany) as suggested here by Dian. Now.... I'm trying to write the macro
that would allow the person filling out the form to Skip blanks they don't
need instead of having to tab through every blank. (Example... The PO has 5
lines for Account Codes. The user will likely have to enter only one Account
Code, occasionally two or three) How do I tell the program to SKIP to the
next section if the bkAcct2 is blank?