aravindhan_31 aravindhan_31 is offline
Junior Member

Default mail merge from excel

Hi,

I would appreciate very much if any of you could help me in one of the mail merge.
I have 3 columns in Excel: Email Address, Subject & one weblink for inserting with the body of the message

This is my body of the message

" Hi Please click the above link and approve"

So the mail merge should send an email to each one of the list in Column A with the Subject line in Column B, and weblink in body of the message from Column C:

I have attached a sample excel file for your reference.
Thanks for your help in advance
Attached Files
File Type: zip excel list.zip (74.0 KB, 139 views)

Last edited by aravindhan_31 : December 11th 09 at 03:09 PM