Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Audrey Winter Audrey Winter is offline

Default How do I change the default background and text colour in outlook?

It is blue with white text. I can change this per email but I want it to
default to black text on white background for ease. Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Ask your e-mail questions in a forum associated with your e-mail software.
This one is for Word.

"Audrey Winter" Audrey wrote in message
It is blue with white text. I can change this per email but I want it to
default to black text on white background for ease. Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Al U Mann Al U Mann is offline

Outlook -- menu bar -- Tools -- Options -- mail format -- stationary &
fonts -- choose your default theme, stationery, font, and background for new
HTML mail messages, new mail messages, replying or forwarding messages.
Signature seetings are in there, also.

"Audrey Winter" wrote:

It is blue with white text. I can change this per email but I want it to
default to black text on white background for ease. Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Al U Mann Al U Mann is offline

Default How do I change the default background and text colour in outl

Some Word options automatically affect Outlook options, so she's alright; _I_
knew the answer, anyway.

.