Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
bliberjiber bliberjiber is offline

Default How do I make two adjacent collumns of text.

I need to make a list of bulleted items down the left side of the page and a
collumn down the middle. The items on the left side of the page are short and
don't even make it half-way across the page. I would like to create another
collumn down the middle. Please help me.