foodtyper

Default Text file to label layout

Is there a way to take a regular text file (which just happens to be
addresses) and import/paste it into a label template so the addresses space
out across the labels?

My own research tells me it has to be a database file of some sort, with a
delineation character between the addresses. But I'd love to find a way that
does not require that.

Thank you.

Graham Mayor

Then having done that - see

"foodtyper" wrote in message
Is there a way to take a regular text file (which just happens to be
addresses) and import/paste it into a label template so the
addresses space out across the labels?

My own research tells me it has to be a database file of some sort,
with a delineation character between the addresses. But I'd love to
find a way that does not require that.

Thank you.

How do I convert a "dragged and dropped" text file from an object. David Bartlett Microsoft Word Help 1 March 31st 05 08:53 PM
How can I split justify text on the same line in a label. Kathy Richardson Page Layout 1 February 17th 05 11:53 PM
Junk at end of file after saving as text only Ken Benson New Users 0 January 7th 05 03:45 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
Text Recovery and Open & Repair in WD 2003? UserRAW1975 Microsoft Word Help 1 December 22nd 04 03:00 AM