cabrerajr

Default How do I make Word 2000 to perform spelling checks in Spanish?

I need to write several documents in Spanish and I don't know how to turn on
the Word 2000 feature that will allow the software to perform automatic spell
checks and words corrections in Spanish.
Daiya Mitchell

I need to write several documents in Spanish and I don't know how to turn on
the Word 2000 feature that will allow the software to perform automatic spell
checks and words corrections in Spanish.

Assuming Word 2000 came with Spanish proofing tools:

You need to tag the text as Spanish. You can select all (control-a) and use
Tools | Language to format it as Spanish, make sure the "do not check
spelling and grammar" box is NOT checked. (If you do this before you start
typing, it will carry over to new text)

For several documents, it may be worth creating a template with this already
set, or using a style.
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Custom...platePart1.htm
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...sOnStyles.html

--