Alesha

Default Why wont my document center?

On ANY word document I create the documents and make sure "everything" is
centered. I went to the margins and they are all set correctly but for some
reason EVERYTIME I print my document is about 1/2 a inch off to the right.
its just me becuase I had someone else try to print the document and it
centered. please ehlp I'm about to rip my hair out.