davek52

Default Controlling tables in a multi page document

I have a five page document in Word 2000 and I can't seem to figure out
how to control the tables in each page. When I pull up one page, text
from the next page will show up on it. How do you control tables in
multi page document. Or do I have to make each page a separate
document?

Thanks

--
davek52
davek52

This forum is BS! Nobody knows how to use tables! Good bye.

--
davek52

You didn't receive a reply in six minutes, and so you concluded that no one
here knows anything?

"davek52" wrote in message

This forum is BS! Nobody knows how to use tables! Good bye.

--
davek52

Anne Troy

Actually, the date of his first post was July 30th, and his second was
August 18th. So... 19 days and 6 minutes? Or was his system date wrong? I'm
still trying to get used to this interface.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"davek52" wrote in message

I have a five page document in Word 2000 and I can't seem to figure out
how to control the tables in each page. When I pull up one page, text
from the next page will show up on it. How do you control tables in
multi page document. Or do I have to make each page a separate
document?

Thanks

--
davek52

Yeah, I missed the date and just looked at the time. You're right, of
course, but the reason I missed this was that his first post and his second
showed up at the same time for me. I guess October 14 was the day when a
bunch of old posts that had gotten "lost" started showing up in batches; I
hadn't noticed this until Bob Buckland pointed out to me that I'd been
replying to a lot of old posts.

"HT" wrote in message
Hmm..6 minutes and free..yup, pay a consultant and see how long they

take
and charge! Some people...

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...bleOn1Page.htm and
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...ksInTables.htm

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"davek52" wrote in message

I have a five page document in Word 2000 and I can't seem to figure

out
how to control the tables in each page. When I pull up one page, text

from the next page will show up on it. How do you control tables in
multi page document. Or do I have to make each page a separate
document?

Thanks

--
davek52

Anne Troy

Phew. Okay. So it's not me. It's usually me...
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com