Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wayne Frady

Default Paper size error

In the envelopes and label menu, I tried to print a #10 envelope, then paper
size error (The paper size selected in your software is different than the
size of the paper tray). It happens when I use linen envelopes rather than
the normal ones, while I have the software set to #10 envelopes, in the
envelopes menu.