Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Flower Gardener

Default How to left and right justify text line

How do I insert the underline character or period between some text to force
the left part to align with the left margin and the right part to justify on
the right margin? In other words I want to fill out a price list with items
on the left and prices on the right of the auto repeat character.

What is this called in the help? In the old days this was called auto
leadering.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Charles Kenyon

Look up tab leader.
You want to set a tab (probably a decimial tab) on the right side. You can
put a leader on the tab through the tab formatting.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.