Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AACUDC

Default How can I veiw the Label grid in Word 2003

I am trying to figure out how to make the label grid visible in word. I've
found the right lable and created a new document but I can't see the grid, I
only see the text I typed in. Is there a way to make it visible on screen
but not on the printed labels? Can you please copy your response to
. Thanks so much.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Table Show Gridlines.