Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Wonderer

Default Default viewing size

I have tried everything I can think of to change it from 75% to 100%, but no
matter what I try, docs always open at 75%. How do I change it so they open
at 100% like I want them to?

Thanks for the help

Steven Shelton

There are two secrets to success in life
1) Never tell anybody everything you know

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

Documents should retain the zoom in which they were saved. If you want to
override all documents to 100% zoom then you need an autonew and an autoopen
macro in normal.dot each with the line:

ActiveWindow.View.Zoom.Percentage = 100

See http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm

Wonderer wrote:
I have tried everything I can think of to change it from 75% to 100%,
but no matter what I try, docs always open at 75%. How do I change it
so they open at 100% like I want them to?

Thanks for the help

Steven Shelton

There are two secrets to success in life
1) Never tell anybody everything you know

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Wonderer

I just want to change that one, but it will not save in the new size. How do
I make it save in the size I want?

--

Wonderer wrote:
I have tried everything I can think of to change it from 75% to 100%,
but no matter what I try, docs always open at 75%. How do I change it
so they open at 100% like I want them to?

Thanks for the help

Steven Shelton

There are two secrets to success in life
1) Never tell anybody everything you know

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Wonderer

Having finally figured this out, let me simplify it for anyone else who may
want the same thing. Just open the doc, hit space followed by backspace, set
the zoom and then save. It will open in that zoom from then on.

Sincerely

Steven