Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter Ingham Peter Ingham is offline

Default Word 2003 How to recall keystrokes for a recorded macro?

I recorded a useful macro some time ago but cannot remember the key-strokes
assigned. In the previous version of Word both the macro and the key stroke
appeared when you edited the macro. Try as I can, I find the macro recorded
in virtual Basic but not how to run it in Word 2003
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kdrungilas kdrungilas is offline

I'm not sure how to find it in VB, but a work around is to follow the steps
you would use to change an assigned key-stroke. (found in Word Help using
"shortcut key" search)
1.On the Tools menu, click Customize.
2.Click Keyboard.
3.In the Save changes in box, click the current document name or template in
which you want to save the shortcut key changes. (the doc used for your macro
- usually the Normal.dot file)
4.In the Categories box, click the category that contains the command or
other item.
5.In the Commands box, click the name of the command or other item.
Any shortcut keys that are currently assigned appear in the Current keys box.
You'll be able to see what key combination you assigned to your macro, and
even change it if you wish.
kathy