Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karen Karen is offline

Default I am looking for event registration form template

I am hosting an event in November and would like to send out a registration
form. I cannot find a template and would very much appreciate receiving one
if anyone might have something suitable.

Thanks

Karen
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Did you try surfing the web for something? I've had good success doing that,
especially if I search for something like "registration form + doc" and
sometimes I'll even limit it to the type of event, like needlework.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~