JC Home

Default Can't resize row ht

Hey ya'll,

I have inserted a table and merged a few cells. I can't seem to change the
height of the rows. Can somebody please help me? I'm using Office 2000.

Thanks!!

--
Jeff Ciaccio
Dallas, GA

Stefan Blom

How did you try to change the row height? The following procedure
should work: Select the row(s) you want to change, and then choose
TableTable Properties. In the dialog box, click the Row tab. Click
"Specify height", specify the desired value and set the "Row height
is" to "Exactly" or "At least" (whichever you prefer).

--
Stefan Blom

"JC Home" wrote in message
Hey ya'll,

I have inserted a table and merged a few cells. I can't seem to

change the
height of the rows. Can somebody please help me? I'm using Office

2000.

Thanks!!

--
Jeff Ciaccio
Dallas, GA
EPHS Math
Parents, try the GRADE VIEWER!

http://www.paulding.k12.ga.us/piv/piv.exe

help on ms word printing paper resize (destination paper) Ahsan New Users 1 February 12th 05 10:07 PM
Resize text Gregory La Due Tables 1 January 21st 05 05:09 AM
word table cell resize or word table cell size change or word table change cell size [email protected] Tables 0 January 13th 05 10:55 PM
How do I resize the insertion point line (vertical line) in Word . J.K. August Microsoft Word Help 6 December 23rd 04 07:56 PM
How to resize cells within a table and not change the entire row.. kat Tables 1 November 15th 04 01:26 AM