Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Recruiter Recruiter is offline

Default How do I convert vista documents to Word 2003?

I am starting to receive documents reated in Vista but I run Word 2003 only.
How can I convert them to Word 2003 and can I keep the docs original
formatting?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Recruiter wrote:
I am starting to receive documents reated in Vista but I run Word
2003 only. How can I convert them to Word 2003 and can I keep the
docs original formatting?

You can download and install the Compatibility Pack from
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en.

The alternative is to request the sender to save the document in Word
97-2003 format (which is a function built into Word 2007) and send that
instead.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman