Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
centaur centaur is offline

Default Insertion point/cursor placement

I have a problem with trying to move the cursor in a document that I scanned.
I want to download pictures at the end of the document and I can't control
the cursor to move it where I want it to go. Any solutions for me?

Thanks.
--
Steve
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

If I understand you correctly, you cannot do what you want. The scanned
document is now a graphic (a picture of the original document). To do what
you want, you need to scan with an OCR (Optical Character Recognition)
utility which will convert the scanned graphic into editable text. Most
scanner come with some type of 'lite' OCR utility.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP