Paul Charette Paul Charette is offline
Junior Member

Default Printing 1 label at a time on dot matrix

I am trying to print a single or more label at a time on an epson lx 810 dot matrix printer using microsoft word. The printing is good but the printer keeps advancing a full page even if only one label is required. I am printing on a continuous paper . Labels are 1.5 inches long. I believe there is a way to send a code to the printer to view the page length to be one label. The book on the printer sauy the code is Esc C 0 1.5
I do not know where to enter this to make it active on my document