Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
dkviesfo dkviesfo is offline
Junior Member

Default Massive Font Change

I produce a large number of daily newsletters for my work using a preset template. I have prepared quite a few newsletters for the following months in which minute changes may occur. Such changes are entered manually without much ado.

Now, the word has reached my co-workers and me that the company wants to use the same template (as in layout) but would like to have totally different fonts used.

Changing all of the newsletters manually into the new fonts of their choice would be a huge task for the team (well over 2,000 newsletters). Is there any chance to resolve this in an easier way?

Thanks for your suggestions!

DK