#1   Report Post  

Default Copy calculated total from cell in one table to another table

I am using Graham Mayor's mail merge utility "Many-to-One" to generate several hundred purchase orders. Each purchase order has a varying number of items for which the total cost is calculated in the last row of the table. I need to put the total from this table into a cell on a summary table. The macro to copy the contents of a cell in one table to a cell in another table doesn't work because the cell address of the "total" varies with the number of items on the purchase order.

Is there a solution?

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to copy table cell shading to another cell in Word? owyheerover Tables 8 May 1st 23 08:51 PM
Copy cell from 1 table to another table automatically Formula in Report Page Layout 11 March 26th 09 11:48 PM
Updating a table cell's value when it is calculated using a formul Steve Microsoft Word Help 8 March 4th 09 01:01 AM
How do I auto copy data from cell in a word table to another cell. Nev New Users 1 February 4th 05 09:51 PM
Formula in table - Creating a final total from sub-total cells Anne Gilmour Tables 1 November 7th 04 05:14 AM