Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karen P Karen P is offline

Default How to get single line spacing for writing poetry?

Spacing switches to something other than single spacing when I enter to start
another line of poetry, Why?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Use Shift+Enter to start a new line without starting a new paragraph.

"Karen P" Karen wrote in message
news
Spacing switches to something other than single spacing when I enter to
start
another line of poetry, Why?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Why? You are using a paragraph style that includes inter paragraph spacing.

Karen P wrote:
Spacing switches to something other than single spacing when I enter
to start another line of poetry, Why?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BethG BethG is offline

I would like an answer to your question and can't find it. All I see is your
question. What is the answer
--
BethG

"Karen P" wrote:

Spacing switches to something other than single spacing when I enter to start
another line of poetry, Why?

ruhan ruhan is offline
Banned

Want to know about personal statement writing service review as that was what there are many in need will like to know for now? If yes, then this site will be good enough for you for various reasons as here you all can learn and find more stuff that can be shared whenever needed by anyone.