Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jan, Cannes Jan, Cannes is offline

Default Change from book fold to normal A4

I use Microsoft Word 97-2003.

I have created a document in book fold format but would like to change it to
normal A4. I have tried to find instructions but with no luck. Has anybody
suggestions how to do?

Thanks

Jan
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You can change the setting from "Book fold" to "2 pages per sheet" without
affecting the layout at all. To scale it up to A4, your best bet is to set
"Multiple pages" to "Normal," change the paper size to A5 and the page
orientation to Portrait, and then use the "Scale to paper size" setting in
the Print dialog to scale it up to A4. The alternative will be changing all
the margins, all the type sizes, all the Space Before/After settings, the
sizes of any tables and pictures--in short, everything about the document.

That assumes that you want to scale it up. If you just want to print a
single A5 sheet on A4 paper, then you can just change the "Multiple pages"
setting to Normal and the orientation to Portrait, and increase the margins
to compensate for the larger paper size.

http://word.mvps.org

"Jan, Cannes" Jan, wrote in message
I use Microsoft Word 97-2003.

I have created a document in book fold format but would like to change it
normal A4. I have tried to find instructions but with no luck. Has anybody
suggestions how to do?

Thanks

Jan

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jan, Cannes[_2_] Jan, Cannes[_2_] is offline

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" skrev:

[...]

Thanks a lot Suzanne. I learnt even more useful things than I asked for,

Best regards

Jan
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Well, since I wasn't sure exactly what you were trying to do, I was trying
to cover all the bases!

http://word.mvps.org

"Jan, Cannes" wrote in message

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" skrev:

[...]

Malakai Malakai is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan, Cannes View Post
I use Microsoft Word 97-2003.

I have created a document in book fold format but would like to change it to
normal A4. I have tried to find instructions but with no luck. Has anybody
suggestions how to do?

Thanks

Jan
Can we print in the normal A4 size of the book page?

Herbert G. Billings Herbert G. Billings is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan, Cannes View Post
I use Microsoft Word 97-2003.

I have created a document in book fold format but would like to change it to
normal A4. I have tried to find instructions but with no luck. Has anybody
suggestions how to do?

Thanks

Jan
Now the concept of the paper books has shifted towards the digital form. A lot of different apps are created for the books to store and read it properly whenever anyone want to read. You can discover here a lot of apps to register and store the books. I am using them to store my favorite books.