edwards438 edwards438 is offline
Junior Member

Default Exporting specific fields from mail merge to excel

I have a Microsoft word mail merge with around 11 fields, I wish to export 2 specific fields into an excel spreadsheet, is this possible and how would I go about doing this?

I use Windows 7, Microsoft Word 2007 and Microsoft Excel 2007
Please assume I have very basic skills in relation to these programes, so may need to be spoon fed a lot of the information

Thanks in advance,
Thomas