Nicci Nicci is offline
Junior Member

Default Mail merge formula

Hi,

I am trying to mail merge a letter from data in a spreadsheet.

I need to be able to find a company name and bring back multiple employees from that company.

I can bring back the first person it finds for that specific company but not multiple names on the same letter.

Does anyone know the formula for this?

Thanks, Nicci
WelshGasman WelshGasman is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicci View Post
Hi,

I am trying to mail merge a letter from data in a spreadsheet.

I need to be able to find a company name and bring back multiple employees from that company.

I can bring back the first person it finds for that specific company but not multiple names on the same letter.

Does anyone know the formula for this?

Thanks, Nicci
You do not say how your sheet is structured, but to do that, the sheet would have to have the company name for each employee in a column. Then you could filter on that company in the mailmerge.?