Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
veekeebee veekeebee is offline

Default how do i remove lines from invoice

my invoice details change from month to month and i prefer to keep them on
one page. i entered the info but there are several lines between my last
entry and the total. how do i remove the extra lines?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Without knowing how the invoice was created or formatted and in which Word
version it is impossible to say, but to venture a guess, select and pres the
delete key?
Maybe http://www.gmayor.com/Invoicer.htm would help in future?

"veekeebee" wrote in message

my invoice details change from month to month and i prefer to keep them on
one page. i entered the info but there are several lines between my last
entry and the total. how do i remove the extra lines?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Your invoice is probably a table (easy to tell if you have table gridlines
displayed); if so, select the empty rows, right-click, and choose Delete
Rows.

http://word.mvps.org

"veekeebee" wrote in message
my invoice details change from month to month and i prefer to keep them on
one page. i entered the info but there are several lines between my last
entry and the total. how do i remove the extra lines?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
mike.smith[_2_] mike.smith[_2_] is offline

Hello veekebee,

maybe there is a mess with some spaces or other non printing characters and
therefore your desing is messy.

For tutorial on how to show/hide them consult this link:
http://www.mswordhelp.com/2010/05/mi...w-to-use-them/

I hope it helps

If not, contact me via my website

Mike
http://www.mswordhelp.com
how to microsoft word; philosophy, tutorials, tips and tricks