doggydogg

Default msword template?

hi, i have a graphic that i want to "embed." the graphic should not be
editable and movable. the next pages should also be in the same format.
anyone? thanks very much!

--
doggydogg
Word Heretic

G'day doggydogg ,

Sorry mate - this makes little sense to me.

#1: anything in a Word document is 'editable' (edible? :-) ).

#2: Eh? Same format for next pages? Lost me sorry!

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

doggydogg reckoned:

hi, i have a graphic that i want to "embed." the graphic should not be
editable and movable. the next pages should also be in the same format.
anyone? thanks very much!

jay m

perhaps he wanted it as a watermark?
Look up 'watermark' on Word MVP site, under FAQs.
cheers
Jay