Hallvard Tangeraas

Default Printing incorrect dimensions

I've been struggling to create a CD-cover template, and as someone who's
barely touched Word it hasn't been easy.

Anyway, it looks like I've got it now. I've uploaded a copy he
http://home.c2i.net/w-460389/CD_cover.dot

However, even though I've got the dimensions right, the printout makes
it a little smaller. How come? Anything else I've done wrong in the
template file?

--
Hallvard