Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
[email protected] siegel99@gmail.com is offline

Default Problems printing table borders to PDF

Hi.

I'm not sure if this is more suited to this group, or to the Adobe
Acrobat group, so I've posted to both. Please advise me of the best
practice for this.

Whenever I print a Word document - with tables - to PDF using the
"Adobe PDF" printer that comes with Acrobat 6.0 Professional, the
tables appear corrupted, with little jagged edges here and there. Does

anyone know how to keep the table borders clean in this conversion?

Thanks.
Michael

Problems with Table of Contents Luke T. Tables 2 June 21st 06 06:28 PM
Table format problems TBoe Tables 3 June 8th 06 07:09 PM
20x20 multiplication table Bob S Tables 2 December 24th 05 02:27 PM
Document Styles should be assignable to fonts in Table AutoFormat Natasha A. Tables 5 November 11th 05 05:49 PM
Problems updating table of contents sscentrix Microsoft Word Help 1 November 11th 05 08:27 AM