Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jacksgm Jacksgm is offline

Default How can I place a title above each page of calendar template?

I am using a Word template to produce a flat calendar for our department
meetings. I would like to put the Department Name as a title above the box
which contains the Month and year. How can I do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jean-Guy Marcil Jean-Guy Marcil is offline

Jacksgm was telling us:
Jacksgm nous racontait que :

I am using a Word template to produce a flat calendar for our
department meetings. I would like to put the Department Name as a
title above the box which contains the Month and year. How can I do
that?

Type it?

I am sorry, but I fail to see the problem you are having.
Maybe a more thorough description of the specific problem you are facing?

--
Salut!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Rick E Baker Rick E Baker is offline

Jacksgm:

Sounds like what you're asking is how to get the cursor above the table to
type something.

If so, just go to the first word in the first row and hit Enter.

This however may cause the bottom of your table/calendar to go off the page
so be prepared for that.

Rick in Tacoma