Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John Gregory John Gregory is offline

Default How do I change font in all styles?

I have a large number of styles - some default, others I created. I want to
change the default font used in all styles, but not change the other style
properties.

Is there an easy way to do this? or do I have to edit every document style
and template over again?