Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
tdprude533 tdprude533 is offline

Default how do i remove the corner thingys from the page

little backwards "L" shaped thingy's appear in all 4 corners of my black word
page. How do I remove them?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See €śMargin marks or crop marks appear on each corner of the page when you
open a document in Word 2002 or in Word 2003€ť
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371