Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
rodchar rodchar is offline

Default mht file

hey all,
i have an .mht file and when i try to open on my desktop i get the following
error:

Warning: This page requires the use of scripts, which your browser does not
currently allow.

so the way i get around this is by putting the file on web server and
navigating to it. is there a around that warning?

thanks,
rodchar
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Hi Rod

rodchar wrote:
i have an .mht file and when i try to open on my desktop i get the following
error:

Warning: This page requires the use of scripts, which your browser does not
currently allow.

so the way i get around this is by putting the file on web server and
navigating to it. is there a around that warning?

I'd ask this in a group for your web browser.

Maybe the web server is in some kind of trusted location and hence does
not trigger the script warning, while your "Desktop" is not?

..2cents
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS