Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
bburden bburden is offline

Default Select All Button is greyed out

In the Styles and Formating task pane, there are two buttons: Select All and
New Styles. Well my Select All button is greyed out. I uses this button to
select all text with the same formatting. Can someone tell me how to
activitate this button?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
bburden bburden is offline

Thank you so much for your help, I had just come from my co-worker computer
checking out all his option and I found that I did not have that particular
featuren checked. So again thanks for the immediately response. Have a
great weekend.