Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Sophy Sophy is offline

Default "L" marks in corners of page

Didn't have this problem before, but my Word docs suddenly now open with "L"
shaped marks (in 4 orientations) indicating page margins in 4 corners.
They're not clickable, and I don't remember ever setting them up anywhere.
Would appreciate any help or advice.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Leo Montes Leo Montes is offline

I too am experiencing the same phenomena, however I'm seeing only two that
are inline with my margins. Anyone else experiencing the same?
--
Leo Montes

"Sophy" wrote:

Didn't have this problem before, but my Word docs suddenly now open with "L"
shaped marks (in 4 orientations) indicating page margins in 4 corners.
They're not clickable, and I don't remember ever setting them up anywhere.
Would appreciate any help or advice.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Leo Montes Leo Montes is offline

I too am experiencing the same pheonomena, however I see only two which
appear to be associated with my margins. Anyone else have this problem?
--
Leo Montes

"Sophy" wrote:

Didn't have this problem before, but my Word docs suddenly now open with "L"
shaped marks (in 4 orientations) indicating page margins in 4 corners.
They're not clickable, and I don't remember ever setting them up anywhere.
Would appreciate any help or advice.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371 "Margin marks or crop
marks appear on each corner of the page when you open a document in Word
2002 or in Word 2003".

Sophy wrote:

Didn't have this problem before, but my Word docs suddenly now open with "L"
shaped marks (in 4 orientations) indicating page margins in 4 corners.
They're not clickable, and I don't remember ever setting them up anywhere.
Would appreciate any help or advice.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Did you read the referenced article?

"Leo Montes" wrote in message