Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
jen_writer jen_writer is offline

Default portrait to lanscape margins

I have my document set at portrait orientation with 1" top/bottom margins and
0.5" side margins. I have needed to change several pages to landscape.
However, every time I do, the margins switch so that the top/bottom are 0.5"
and right/left are 1". Is there a way to set Word 2003 so that the margins
don't rotate with the page orientation?

thanks
Jen
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Word is doing what it thinks you would expect, keeping the margins the same
for all pages regardless of orientation, so that the text blocks will
coincide if you line all the pages up together, book style.