Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dave M. Dave M. is offline

Default Word 2003...not enough memory or disk space error meesage

I saved a 3.4mb rtf file to my server at work last Friday afternoon and when
I attempted to open it today I received an error message. The message
stated, "There is not enough memory or disk space to complete the operation."

I would appreciate any help or advice to be able to save the text and
comments from this document.

Dave M.