Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CSUFAlex CSUFAlex is offline

Default Need letterhead template to print Address based on user Input

Hello,

I am using Word 2003 SP3. Here is my situation.

I need to create a letterhead template, and have five regional offices. I
want to be able to print the office's address based on user input.

Suggestions or input greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PJY PJY is offline

For our letterhead and regional offices, I used macros buttons in which the
user double clicks on their office and the letterhead appears, complete with
the correct page margins, font, etc.

"CSUFAlex" wrote:

Hello,

I am using Word 2003 SP3. Here is my situation.

I need to create a letterhead template, and have five regional offices. I
want to be able to print the office's address based on user input.

Suggestions or input greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CSUFAlex CSUFAlex is offline

Hi...

To add on this, the letter is a pre-populated form letter that is part of a
VisualFoxPro application. when users select this letter from within the
VisualFoxPro Application, the letter pops up in Word.

The letters in the system are form letters that ask users for fill-in fields
currently. So I am having to enter each letter each time in the application.
This is all running off a terminal server.

Would a macro solution work for this? If so, any suggestions or samples
anyone can share would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!