Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lars G Larsson Lars G Larsson is offline

Default Window size

I have Office 2003 and when I use Word, I can hardly change the size of the
Window using the middle button in the top right corner. In all other
applications the "downsizing" and maximizing of the window works normally,
however, in Word there is almost no difference. Is there a way to change
that? Strangely enough, the same thing happens on another computer with
another version of Office.
--
Lars G Larsson
Lerum, Sweden
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

When you have "down-sized" a window using the Restore button, you should
normally be able to change the window size as you wish. If you hover the
cursor over one of the window's edges, the cursor changes to a two-headed
arrow and you can drag to change the window proportions as you wish. If you
maximize the window and click the Restore button again, the window will
return to its former size.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"Lars G Larsson" wrote:

I have Office 2003 and when I use Word, I can hardly change the size of the
Window using the middle button in the top right corner. In all other
applications the "downsizing" and maximizing of the window works normally,
however, in Word there is almost no difference. Is there a way to change
that? Strangely enough, the same thing happens on another computer with
another version of Office.
--
Lars G Larsson
Lerum, Sweden

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lars G Larsson Lars G Larsson is offline

Thanks for your good advice. Why didn't I figure it out myself? Maybe because
I had to move the window a bit first before I could see the "two-headed
arrows".
Thanks again!
--
Lars G Larsson