Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Author at large Author at large is offline

Default Search Libraries function to create bibliography

Hello -
According to the Word 'help guide' when a user uses the 'Search
Libraries' function to find a bibliographic source they should be able to
insert the source straight from the search bar - I have not found a 'button'
that will do this. According to the 'help guide' this should be able to be
done with 'the click of a button'
we will be very grateful to continue editing our book with this function.
thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Author,

I'm not clear on which step in the use of the Reference features you're on when you refer to 'one click'. What is the title of the
Word help topic you're referring to?

Using References=Insert Citiation=Search Libraries brings up the Research Pane in Word 2007 to search for a reference or source,
but that is different than using the 'Search' field in Manage Sources to narrow down choices for already obtained and stored items
in your Master List.

===============
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Author at large[_2_] Author at large[_2_] is offline

Hello Bob ~
Thank you for your response - if you click on the 'question mark' to go
to office help and type in 'bibliography' in the search bar - 'creating a
bibliography' will come up as the first option - if you click on it, it will
take you through the steps of how to mark citations - insert source
information or - use the Research Libraries option - under this option -
there is a 'note' (each section has one) under the 'note' it says
specifically - add any citation - 'with the click of a button'
If you have any idea where else I can get this information it would really
help, I have also sent an email to Microsoft
Thank you for taking the time

~Mirona aka Author at large