Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
password636 password636 is offline

Default How to change the font of double quotes in word 2003?

Hi all,

I've got a problem. I can't have an English double quotes in my word.
When I try to enter double quotes I get this form “”. What I want is
the form "". How can I fix this problem? Thanks in advance.

--
password636
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

If you are saying that you don't want "smart quotes," turn them off on the
AutoFormat As You Type tab of Tools | AutoCorrect Options.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"password636" wrote in message
news

Hi all,

I've got a problem. I can't have an English double quotes in my word.
When I try to enter double quotes I get this form “”. What I want is
the form "". How can I fix this problem? Thanks in advance.

--
password636

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
password636[_2_] password636[_2_] is offline

Stefan Blom;2664939 Wrote:
If you are saying that you don't want "smart quotes," turn them off on
the
AutoFormat As You Type tab of Tools | AutoCorrect Options.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

This really helps. I've been bothered by the problem for several days.
Thank you very much.

--
password636
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You are welcome.

--

Stefan Blom;2664939 Wrote:
If you are saying that you don't want "smart quotes," turn them off on
the
AutoFormat As You Type tab of Tools | AutoCorrect Options.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

This really helps. I've been bothered by the problem for several days.
Thank you very much.

--
password636

Script to change Smart quotes to straight quotes for all users? Michael Microsoft Word Help 1 November 15th 06 06:12 AM
double quotes Ron Chapple New Users 3 January 30th 06 12:03 AM
Single and Double Quotes in Data Merge Incorrectly in Word 2003 weigoldk Mailmerge 3 November 9th 05 06:25 AM
Using double quotes in IF results Joey Microsoft Word Help 11 March 1st 05 04:00 AM
Can Word be set-up to change curly quotes to straight quotes when. K&D'smom Microsoft Word Help 4 February 19th 05 09:06 AM