Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
J Weir[_2_] J Weir[_2_] is offline

Default Quick Acccess Toolbar disappears from template

I customise the quick access toolbar for my template but when I open a
document based on the template, the tool bar changes do not appear.

Any help gratefully appreciated,
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

What happens if you now open the template, or create a new document based on
the template? Can you see the changes to the QAT? If not, note that QAT
customizations can only be saved to documents (or templates) in Word 2007
format.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP