Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DEL BOY DEL BOY is offline

Default Error message in word 2000

Hi, Whilst in word 2000 using windows XP, I have a document saved as an
invoice looking sheet.
If I try inserting any information into the table that I have made, after a
very short while (sometimes a matter of seconds), the screen freezes and the
message stating that this program is not responding appears, and therefore
losses any of my work.
Does any one have any idea of how to overcome this?
Thanks
DEL BOY