Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Joachim[_2_] Joachim[_2_] is offline

Default Formula's in word 2007 cells

Km/ a day | x days |
Total km | x amount a day |
total fund
42 | 1
| =Product(Left) | ? 0.15
| ???

I have this table in windows and i've already found how to insert formula's,
but i don't know what i have to type i need to put in a formula in the botom
right corner so that he only uses the 3en 4 botom cells instead of the whole
line
so the formula will look like this =Product(Left) but instead of left
something that uses just the to left cells

Numbering cells vertically in Word 2007 Millie[_2_] Tables 4 September 19th 08 02:26 PM
Formula's mjcarro Tables 1 August 28th 08 10:06 PM
shading cells in word 2007 dtbain Tables 1 March 11th 08 12:04 PM
How do I add cells in a Word table in 2007? remmats Tables 2 October 9th 07 07:05 PM
formula's in mailmerge Annemaart Mailmerge 1 March 13th 06 03:43 PM