Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
jimbeem16 jimbeem16 is offline

Default Mail Merge to multiple docs to save as multiple files

I recently read a post about someone with the same problem...I'm trying to
save my (mail) merged docs to multiple files so that they're not all in one
file. I followed the instructions and the link given by Doug Robbins to a
site by (I believe) Graham Mayor that lists step by step instructions for a
Macro that is supposed to do exactly that. I'm kosher up until the part that
says to merge and you have the option to select 'all', 'current', or
'selected pages'...after this the instructions say the macro should kick in
and another box should pop up asking to 'split to separate files' and this
does not happen. Please help. I don't know how to troubleshoot this sort of
thing or where to go from here. Below is the link to the previously mentioned
site.

http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm