Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JørgenJ JørgenJ is offline

Default No thumbnail preview for Word documents, Win 7 x64

Just switched to Windows 7 Ultimate x64 on a new machine (from Vista x86). I
just noticed that I on Windows 7 x64 don't get thumbnail previews for Word
(Office 2007) documents in Windows Explorer (as I have been used to on Vista
x86). Powerpoint document thumbnails preview as expected. Is this normal? Is
it possible to fix this?