Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
soccer45mom soccer45mom is offline

Default How do I stop autocorrect, but still show errors? (Word)

We are homeschooling, and my kids are typing their writing in Word. I want
Word to show errors in spelling and grammar in a document (usually with the
wavy green or red underlining), but I do NOT want anything to be corrected
automatically. How do I do that?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Disable AutoCorrect through the AutoCorrect options. This has no effect on
spell checking.

http://word.mvps.org