Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John9210 John9210 is offline

Default Disappearing text

When I paste some text from a web page into Word 2007, I can edit the text
but it does not print. It does not appear in print preview either. However I
can read it in Word. I notice the text has underlining. What gives?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Sounds as if the text is formatted as hidden. Select it and clear the
"Hidden" option in the Font dialog box (Ctrl+D). If you see a filled box
(instead of a check mark), just click the option twice to turn it off. (The
filled box indicates different settings in the selection; for example, some
text may be hidden while other text is not.)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"john9210" wrote in message
When I paste some text from a web page into Word 2007, I can edit the text
but it does not print. It does not appear in print preview either. However
can read it in Word. I notice the text has underlining. What gives?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"john9210" wrote in message
When I paste some text from a web page into Word 2007, I can edit the text
but it does not print. It does not appear in print preview either. However
can read it in Word. I notice the text has underlining. What gives?

Text keeps disappearing Raziel Microsoft Word Help 3 November 14th 07 12:59 PM
Disappearing Text Box lhall33950 Microsoft Word Help 1 August 10th 06 04:22 PM
Disappearing Text 1urk3r Microsoft Word Help 2 May 28th 06 02:40 AM
Disappearing Text Box Me Tables 1 February 26th 06 07:57 AM
Frames and disappearing text Sue W Microsoft Word Help 1 April 23rd 05 09:30 AM