Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
leaha21 leaha21 is offline

Default bottom margin defaults to 2.68, template set for 1.

Every time I try to change margins, it was to default my bottom margin to
2.68. My template is set to 1. Anyway I can change this permanently so I no
longer get this message. Have checked everything I can think of.

Thanks
--
Leaha
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"leaha21" wrote:

Every time I try to change margins, it was to default my bottom margin to
2.68. My template is set to 1. Anyway I can change this permanently so I no
longer get this message. Have checked everything I can think of.

This is usually an indication of a problem between the printer driver and
your particular version of Word.
You either have to update your printer driver or your versio of Word. Or both.

Bottom margin Jacob Page Layout 1 May 18th 07 01:26 PM
Footer margin, text margin, and bottom of page problems Terri Page Layout 17 January 17th 07 03:16 PM
Margin defaults Susen0 Page Layout 1 January 16th 06 09:06 PM
10x17 paper size. Right Margin defaults as 6.5", how to change? Giacomo Page Layout 0 January 12th 06 03:27 AM
Word 2003 Margin Defaults Vandy Page Layout 1 December 20th 04 02:01 AM