Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rufus128 rufus128 is offline

Default How do I turn off "CTRL" locator for mouse pointer/cursor?

When I hit "Ctrl", the mouse pointer/cursor is surrounded by an aminated
cirlce that diminishes in size. The mouse properties in Control Panel don't
have an option for that. Can't find an option in Word (2003,
SP3)ToolsOptions. Thought I set it up when I set up Word after
reinstalling and first opening it. Can't find how to turn it off.
--
Dell XPS 600; Win XP Media, SP2;
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PJY PJY is offline

Go to Control Panel, Select Mouse, then select the Pointer Options tab, in
this tab unclick Show location of thr pointer when I press CTRL key (last one
listed)