Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mec mec is offline

Default Office 2007 file path in windows title bar

How do I display the full path to the current document in the windows title
bar in Word 2007? It currently only shows the document name. In 2003, it
showed the full path.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word 2003 did not do that by default - it would have needed a macro (as does
2007)

Sub AutoOpen
ActiveWindow.Caption = ActiveDocument.FullName
Exit Sub